Thanks so much for dropping by my little corner of the interweb. So, you like my work but want to find out a little bit more about me?
Well here we go!
Some of my fav things:
- My 2 crazy kids (as much as I’d like to give them away most days) and wonderful husband (I know, I know, pass the vomit bag please)
- Lucy our divine black Labrador, even if she does sneak out in the middle of the night to give me wet kisses.
- Coffee. Lots of it.
- Lists. I love making lists (must be the nerd in me).
- What’s even better than making lists? Why ticking them off of course. OCD? Me?
- The ocean. Just staring at it makes me feel better.
- Fresh flowers, especially peonies and dahlias.
- Exclamation marks. They are contagious.
- Travel. Not that I get to do much of it these days.
I’m an over-talker and an over-sharer, always getting in trouble for talking too much and laughing too loud. That’s not to say I’m an extrovert, far from it (in fact I’m usually quite shy). But you can always count on me to fill any awkward silences with inane chatter about myself and my family life.
NATURAL. CANDID. AUTHENTIC.
These are some of the words my clients use to describe my work. I love to capture real, authentic moments - your laughter, your love and all the small moments in-between.